1. Privacy and Cookies Policy of the Controller’s Website
Our Users’ trust is very important to us. Therefore we prepared this document to inform you about the rules for collecting and using transmitted data and using cookies by the website which is available at the following address: http://firestoneelectronic.com/en/ (hereunder referred to as: "the Website").
In order to ensure the high level of security and high quality of service you are kindly asked to read this Policy.
We would like to inform you that we are the Controller of personal data, and “we” means firestone electronic with its operating office in Organize Flat no. 405 2nd Floor,Royal Auto Center, AlMaktoum Hospital Road, Deirah,Dubai (hereunder referred to as: "the Collector", "we", "us", "our", "ours").
Everyone using the Website (hereunder referred to as: "the User") may contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
2. Information Obligation with Regard to E-mail Correspondence with the Controller.
The processing of your personal data will be performed:
- In connection with the actions intended to conclude an agreement, including taking of measures as requested by a data subject prior to the conclusion of an agreement;
- On the basis of a legitimate interest of the Controller for contacting purposes.
Your personal data are or may be transmitted to the following categories of recipients:
- Suppliers of services providing the Controller with technical and organizational solutions allowing to manage the Controller’s organization including entities operating communication and information systems or making available to the Controller communication and information tools (in particular suppliers of communication and information services);
- Entities affiliated by capital and persons with the Controller;
- Subcontractors, coworkers, employees.
Your personal data are not and will not be transmitted to the third country or to an international organization.
Your personal data are stored for a required period of time which is necessary for the achievement of the purposes of processing.
You have got the right to access the contents of your personal data, the right to rectification of your personal data, the right to data portability, the right to restriction of data processing, and the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You have got the right to lodge a complaint to a suitable supervisory authority in a manner and under the procedure prescribed by the applicable provisions of law on personal data protection if you believe that the processing of your personal data breaches the above provisions.
Providing personal data is voluntary but at the same time necessary for the fulfillment of purposes of processing.
In relation to your personal data, there will be no automated decision-making and your data will not be profiled.